so what is like balance for you?
/soʊ wʌt ɪz laɪk ˈbæləns fɔr ju/
那么对你来说,平衡是什么呢?
well, I think my workouts in the morning give me peace of mind.
/wɛl, aɪ θɪŋk maɪ ˈwɜrkaʊts ɪn ðə ˈmɔrnɪŋ ɡɪv mi pis əv maɪnd/
我认为我早上的锻炼让我心平气和。
and without them I wouldn't be as mentally strong as I am.
/ænd wɪˈðaʊt ðɛm aɪ ˈwʊdənt bi æz ˈmɛntəli strɔŋ æz aɪ æm/
没有它们,我的精神就不会像现在这样强大。
I'm really micromanaged.
/aɪm ˈrɪli ˈmaɪkroʊˌmænɪdʒd/
我真的被微观管理。
and I think I used to be like my schedule was like to the minute of exactly what I was doing.
/ænd aɪ θɪŋk aɪ juzd tu bi laɪk maɪ ˈskɛdʒuəl wʌz laɪk tu ðə ˈmɪnɪt əv ɪɡˈzæktli wʌt aɪ wʌz ˈduɪŋ/
我想我以前的日程安排就像我所做的事情一样精确到分钟。
even today on the way here one of my kids fell has to go you know to the dentist.
/ˈivən təˈdeɪ ɑn ðə weɪ hɪər wʌn əv maɪ kɪdz fɛl hæz tu ɡoʊ ju noʊ tu ðə ˈdɛntɪst/
甚至今天在来这里的路上,我的一个孩子摔倒了,必须去看牙医。
to check a tooth if it's chipped you know.
/tu tʃɛk ə tuθ ɪf ɪts tʃɪpt ju noʊ/
检查牙齿是否碎了,你知道。
and you just have to be okay with chaos.
/ænd ju dʒʌst hæv tu bi ˈoʊkeɪ wɪð ˈkeɪɑs/
你必须接受混乱。
every parent that acts like they have their together is acting.
/ˈɛvri ˈpɛrənt ðæt ækts laɪk ðeɪ hæv ðɛr təˈɡɛðər ɪz ˈæktɪŋ/
每个表现得像他们掌控一切的父母都是在演戏。
yeah so winging it is my way of coping.
/jæ soʊ ˈwɪŋɪŋ ɪt ɪz maɪ weɪ əv ˈkoʊpɪŋ/
是的,所以即兴发挥是我的应对方式。
it's just the reality I'm winging everything.
/ɪts dʒʌst ðə riˈælɪti aɪm ˈwɪŋɪŋ ˈɛvriˌθɪŋ/
这只是现实,我对所有事情都即兴发挥。