I moved in, I realized, a year ago.
/aɪ muvd ɪn, aɪ ˈriəlaɪzd, ə jɪər əˈɡoʊ/
我意识到,一年前我就搬进来了。
which is so crazy to me
/wɪtʃ ɪz soʊ ˈkreɪzi tu mi/
这对我来说太疯狂了。
It like makes me nostalgic.
/ɪt laɪk meɪks mi nɑˈstældʒɪk/
这让我感到怀旧。
cuz I'm like, how has it been a year that I've lived here?
/kʌz aɪm laɪk, haʊ hæz ɪt bɪn ə jɪər ðæt aɪv lɪvd hɪər/
因为我会想,我在这里住了一年,过得怎么样?
But I was telling Renee that I feel like it feels shorter.
/bʌt aɪ wʌz ˈtɛlɪŋ rəˈneɪ ðæt aɪ fil laɪk ɪt filz ˈʃɔrtər/
但我告诉蕾妮,我觉得时间过得更快。
like it's still this house still feels like so brand new to me.
/laɪk ɪts stɪl ðɪs haʊs stɪl filz laɪk soʊ brænd nu tu mi/
就像这所房子对我来说仍然感觉很新。
and I think it's because it takes a lot more to furnish a house and make it full.
/ænd aɪ θɪŋk ɪts bɪˈkɔz ɪt teɪks ə lɑt mɔr tu ˈfɜrnɪʃ ə haʊs ænd meɪk ɪt fʊl/
我想这是因为布置房子需要花费更多精力使其完整。
whereas my apartments I would be settled in within the first few months.
/ˌwɛrˈæz maɪ əˈpɑrtmənts aɪ wʊd bi ˈsɛtəld ɪn wɪˈðɪn ðə fɜrst fju mʌnθs/
而住公寓时头几个月就能安顿好。
and like the house like it's been a year.
/ænd laɪk ðə haʊs laɪk ɪts bɪn ə jɪər/
可这房子已经一年了。
and I'm still it feels like like not settling in.
/ænd aɪm stɪl ɪt filz laɪk laɪk nɑt ˈsɛtəlɪŋ ɪn/
但我仍感觉不算安顿下来。
but like filling it up.
/bʌt laɪk ˈfɪlɪŋ ɪt ʌp/
更像是在填补它。
and making it what I want it to be.
/ænd ˈmeɪkɪŋ ɪt wʌt aɪ wɑnt ɪt tu bi/
把它变成我想要的样子。
and it's probably going to take like literally honestly.
/ænd ɪts ˈprɑbəbli ˈɡoʊɪŋ tu teɪk laɪk ˈlɪtərəli ˈɑnɪstli/
这可能真要花上实实在在的。
it's probably going to take like two more years.
/ɪts ˈprɑbəbli ˈɡoʊɪŋ tu teɪk laɪk tu mɔr jɪərz/
大概还需要两年时间。
before this thing is like set.
/bɪˈfɔr ðɪs θɪŋ ɪz laɪk sɛt/
才能完全布置好。
like living in a home is so much different than living in an apartment.
/laɪk ˈlɪvɪŋ ɪn ə hoʊm ɪz soʊ mʌtʃ ˈdɪfərənt ðæn ˈlɪvɪŋ ɪn ən əˈpɑrtmənt/
住在房子里跟住公寓大不相同。
So, I think that's also making it feel very brand new.
/soʊ, aɪ θɪŋk ðæts ˈɔlsoʊ ˈmeɪkɪŋ ɪt fil ˈvɛri brænd nu/
所以这也让它感觉非常新。
I am super happy that Lola got to experience a house.
/aɪ æm ˈsupər ˈhæpi ðæt ˈloʊlə ɡɑt tu ɪkˈspɪəriəns ə haʊs/
我非常高兴Lola能体验房子。
Like, that was like such a goal for me.
/laɪk, ðæt wʌz laɪk sʌtʃ ə ɡoʊl fɔr mi/
这曾是我的重要目标。
when she first got sick.
/wɛn ʃi fɜrst ɡɑt sɪk/
当她第一次生病时。
I was like, I will get you to experience a yard and a house.
/aɪ wʌz laɪk, aɪ wɪl ɡɛt ju tu ɪkˈspɪəriəns ə jɑrd ænd ə haʊs/
我当时想,一定要让你体验院子和房子。
and being a house dog.
/ænd ˈbiɪŋ ə haʊs dɔɡ/
当只家养犬。
because I just wanted that for her.
/bɪˈkɔz aɪ dʒʌst ˈwɑntɪd ðæt fɔr hər/
因为我只想给她这些。