I just got back.
/aɪ dʒʌst ɡɑt bæk/
我刚回来。
It is so hot out.
/ɪt ɪz soʊ hɑt aʊt/
外面太热了。
I think I got scalp sunburn.
/aɪ θɪŋk aɪ ɡɑt skælp ˈsʌnˌbɜrn/
我觉得我的头皮晒伤了。
I could feel my scalp burning when I was outside.
/aɪ kʊd fil maɪ skælp ˈbɜrnɪŋ wɛn aɪ wəz aʊtˈsaɪd/
我能感觉到我的头皮 我在外面的时候被晒伤了。
But I am inside taking a break in the AC.
/bʌt aɪ æm ɪnˈsaɪd ˈteɪkɪŋ ə breɪk ɪn ði eɪ si/
不过我现在在室内空调里休息一下。
And I'm going to put my flowers that I got in a vase.
/ænd aɪm ˈɡoʊɪŋ tu pʊt maɪ ˈflaʊərz ðæt aɪ ɡɑt ɪn ə veɪs/
我要把收到的花插进花瓶里。
I've been loving getting fresh flowers recently.
/aɪv bɪn ˈlʌvɪŋ ˈɡɛtɪŋ frɛʃ ˈflaʊərz ˈrisəntli/
最近我很喜欢收到鲜花。
It's something that I actually used to not like, which I think is so interesting.
/ɪts ˈsʌmθɪŋ ðæt aɪ ˈæktʃuəli just tu nɑt laɪk, wɪtʃ aɪ θɪŋk ɪz soʊ ˈɪntrɛstɪŋ/
其实我以前并不喜欢鲜花,我觉得这很有意思。
I used to kind of be a hater of flowers because I was like, it's so pointless.
/aɪ just tu kaɪnd əv bi ə ˈheɪtər əv ˈflaʊərz bɪˈkɔz aɪ wəz laɪk, ɪts soʊ ˈpɔɪntləs/
我以前有点讨厌花,因为我觉得花太没意义了。
They die anyways.
/ðeɪ daɪ ˈɛniˌweɪz/
它们反正都会死。
What's the point of getting and like buying flowers for myself?
/wʌts ðə pɔɪnt əv ˈɡɛtɪŋ ænd laɪk ˈbaɪɪŋ ˈflaʊərz fɔr maɪˈsɛlf/
自己买花有什么意义呢?
And then once I started getting them, I realized how just beautiful and like happy they make me even though they don't last.
/ænd ðɛn wʌns aɪ ˈstɑrtɪd ˈɡɛtɪŋ ðɛm, aɪ ˈriəlaɪzd haʊ dʒʌst ˈbjutəfəl ænd laɪk ˈhæpi ðeɪ meɪk mi ˈivən ðoʊ ðeɪ doʊnt læst/
后来我开始买花,才意识到即使花期不长,它们也能让我感到多么美丽和快乐。
And I've also found ways to make them last longer.
/ænd aɪv ˈɔlsoʊ faʊnd weɪz tu meɪk ðɛm læst ˈlɔŋɡər/
我也找到了让花开得更久的方法。
I just like try to refresh the water all the time.
/aɪ dʒʌst laɪk traɪ tu rɪˈfrɛʃ ðə ˈwɔtər ɔl ðə taɪm/
我尽量经常换水。
They like make my week.
/ðeɪ laɪk meɪk maɪ wik/
它们让我的一周都充满活力。
So, I like to do it for myself.
/soʊ, aɪ laɪk tu du ɪt fɔr maɪˈsɛlf/
所以,我喜欢自己动手。
I never used to have a favorite flower either.
/aɪ ˈnɛvər just tu hæv ə ˈfeɪvərɪt ˈflaʊər ˈaɪðər/
我以前也没有特别喜欢的花。
And now my favorite are definitely lilies.
/ænd naʊ maɪ ˈfeɪvərɪt ɑr ˈdɛfənətli ˈlɪliz/
现在我最喜欢的绝对是百合。
Is this what getting older is like?
/ɪz ðɪs wʌt ˈɡɛtɪŋ ˈoʊldər ɪz laɪk/
这就是变老的感觉吗?
I feel like yes.
/aɪ fil laɪk jɛs/
我觉得是的。
I'm going to put them in a vase with some fresh water.
/aɪm ˈɡoʊɪŋ tu pʊt ðɛm ɪn ə veɪs wɪð sʌm frɛʃ ˈwɔtər/
我要把它们插进花瓶里,加点清水。