Moms are always right.
/mɑmz ɑr ˈɔlweɪz raɪt/
妈妈总是对的。
It's not like a revolutionary idea or anything,
/ɪts nɑt laɪk ə ˌrevəˈluːʃəneri aɪˈdiə ɔr ˈɛniθɪŋ/
这不是一个革命性的想法或什么特别的事,
But I'm a very visual person,
/bət aɪm ə ˈvɛri ˈvɪʒuəl ˈpɜrsən/
但我是一个非常视觉化的人,
So I have a whiteboard that I like to write everything on.
/soʊ aɪ hæv ə ˈwaɪtbɔrd ðæt aɪ laɪk tu raɪt ˈɛvriθɪŋ ɑn/
所以我喜欢在白板上写下所有的东西。
I'm just going to write everything that I can think of.
/aɪm dʒʌst ˈɡoʊɪŋ tu raɪt ˈɛvriθɪŋ ðæt aɪ kæn θɪŋk ʌv/
我要写下我能想到的所有内容。
Most importantly, I need to edit this Vlog.
/moʊst ɪmˈpɔrtəntli, aɪ nid tu ˈɛdɪt ðɪs vlɒɡ/
最重要的是,我需要编辑这个 Vlog。
I need to email my accountant.
/aɪ nid tu ˈiːmeɪl maɪ əˈkaʊntənt/
我需要给我的会计发邮件。
Oh, I need to buy an AC unit.
/oʊ, aɪ nid tu baɪ ən eɪ si ˈjuːnɪt/
哦,我需要买一台空调。
I want to make a new channel banner.
/aɪ wɑnt tu meɪk ə nu ˈtʃænəl ˈbænər/
我想制作一个新的频道横幅。
I need to work on some branding things that I can't really get into,
/aɪ nid tu wɜrk ɑn sʌm ˈbrændɪŋ θɪŋz ðæt aɪ kænt ˈrɪəli ɡɛt ˈɪntu/
我需要处理一些我无法真正参与的品牌推广工作,
Which is like so annoying.
/wɪtʃ ɪz laɪk soʊ əˈnɔɪɪŋ/
这太烦人了。