That was honestly the best surprise.
/ðæt wʌz ˈɑnəstli ðə bɛst sərˈpraɪz/
这确实是最好的惊喜。
We've had a few moments in this studio where the lights have gone out.
/wiv hæd ə fju ˈmoʊmənts ɪn ðɪs ˈstudiˌoʊ wɛər ðə laɪts hæv ɡɔn aʊt/
有几次,演播室里的灯都灭了。
So for those of you that are like, "God, she didn't seem that concerned that the lights went out."
/soʊ fɔr ðoʊz əv ju ðæt ɑr laɪk, "ɡɑd, ʃi dɪdənt sim ðæt kənˈsɜrnd ðæt ðə laɪts wɛnt aʊt."/
所以对于那些会说“天哪,她似乎并不担心灯灭了”的人来说。
I wasn't.because it's happened three maybe four times.
/aɪ wɑznt. bɪkɔz ɪts ˈhæpənd θri ˈmeɪbi fɔr taɪmz/
我不是。因为这种事已经发生过三四次了。
I can't remember but I definitely three.
/aɪ kænt rɪˈmɛmbər bʌt aɪ ˈdɛfənətli θri/
我不记得了,但我肯定是三个。
We had to buy a generator for it.
/wi hæd tu baɪ ə ˈdʒɛnəreɪtər fɔr ɪt/
我们不得不为它买一台发电机。
So I was used to the lights going out.
/soʊ aɪ wʌz juːst tu ðə laɪts ˈɡoʊɪŋ aʊt/
所以我已经习惯了灯熄灭。
Wasn't that surprised by the lights.
/ˈwʌzənt ðæt sərˈpraɪzd baɪ ðə laɪts/
这些灯光是不是让我很惊讶?
I was so surprised by the squad that came in with the balloons and the beautiful faces and the birthday cake and what a great surprise.
/aɪ wʌz soʊ sərˈpraɪzd baɪ ðə skwɑd ðæt keɪm ɪn wɪð ðə bəˈlunz ænd ðə ˈbjutəfəl ˈfeɪsəz ænd ðə ˈbɜrθdeɪ keɪk ænd wʌt ə ɡreɪt sərˈpraɪz/
我对带着气球、美丽的面孔和生日蛋糕进来的队伍感到非常惊讶,真是一个大惊喜。
And it also just reminds me of how great and happy life can be and celebrate especially
/ænd ɪt ˈɔlsoʊ dʒʌst rɪˈmaɪndz mi əv haʊ ɡreɪt ænd ˈhæpi laɪf kæn bi ænd ˈsɛləbreɪt ɪˈspɛʃəli/
它也让我想起生活是多么美好和幸福,尤其是庆祝,
I don't know I feel like sometimes we get I used to get sad on my birthdays and now there's just no reason to.
/aɪ doʊnt noʊ aɪ fil laɪk ˈsʌmtaɪmz wi ɡɛt aɪ juːst tu ɡɛt sæd ɑn maɪ ˈbɜrθdeɪz ænd naʊ ðɛərz dʒʌst noʊ ˈrizən tu/
我不知道我感觉有时我们会在生日时感到悲伤,而现在没有理由了。
So I'm so grateful for the 40 years that I have had on this earth.
/soʊ aɪm soʊ ˈɡreɪtfəl fɔr ðə ˈfɔrti jɪrz ðæt aɪ hæv hæd ɑn ðɪs ɜrθ/
所以我非常感激我在这个世界上度过的40年。
I'm so grateful for the highs and the lows and all of that.
/aɪm soʊ ˈɡreɪtfəl fɔr ðə haɪz ænd ðə loʊz ænd ɔl əv ðæt/
我非常感激这一切的高潮和低谷。
I am so incredibly excited for what's to come for the next 40.
/aɪ æm soʊ ɪnˈkrɛdəbli ɪkˈsaɪtɪd fɔr wʌts tu kʌm fɔr ðə nɛkst ˈfɔrti/
我对未来 40 年将要发生的事情感到无比兴奋。
I think sky's is the limit.
/aɪ θɪŋk skaɪz ɪz ðə ˈlɪmɪt/
我认为前途无量。