You know these people where they walk past you and they just smell so good?
/ju noʊ ðiz ˈpipəl wɛər ðeɪ wɔk pæst ju ænd ðeɪ dʒʌst smɛl soʊ ɡʊd?/
你知道这些人从你身边走过时身上的气味有多香吗?
Well, that's going to be us by summer.
/wɛl, ðæts ˈɡoʊɪŋ tu bi ʌs baɪ ˈsʌmər/
嗯,到夏天我们就会这样。
So, I looked up the ultimate smell good shower routine and we're going to try it out together.
/soʊ, aɪ lʊkt ʌp ðə ˈʌltəmət smɛl ɡʊd ˈʃaʊər ruˈtin ænd wɪr ˈɡoʊɪŋ tu traɪ ɪt aʊt təˈɡɛðər/
所以,我查找了终极香味淋浴方法,我们打算一起尝试一下。
Okay, the secret here is to choose products with the same scent because that way you can layer the scents and you will smell so good.
/ˈoʊkeɪ, ðə ˈsikrət hɪər ɪz tu tʃuz ˈprɑdʌkts wɪð ðə seɪm sɛnt bɪˈkɔz ðæt weɪ ju kæn ˈleɪər ðə sɛnts ænd ju wɪl smɛl soʊ ɡʊd/
好的,这里的秘诀是选择具有相同香味的产品,因为这样你可以分层香味,你会闻起来很香。
First, we're double cleansing with a bar soap to get rid of all the bacteria.
/fɜrst, wɪr ˈdʌbəl ˈklɛnzɪŋ wɪð ə bɑr soʊp tu ɡɛt rɪd əv ɔl ðə bækˈtɪəriə/
首先,我们用肥皂进行双重清洁,以去除所有细菌。
Then, use a body scrub with scrub gloves cuz this will make your skin so soft.
/ðɛn, juz ə ˈbɑdi skrab wɪð skrʌb ɡlʌvz kəz ðɪs wɪl meɪk jɔr skɪn soʊ sɑft/
然后,戴上磨砂手套使用身体磨砂膏,因为这会让你的皮肤变得非常柔软。
And for the second cleanse, use a body wash to bring back the moisture.
/ænd fər ðə ˈsɛkənd klɛnz, juz ə ˈbɑdi wɑʃ tu brɪŋ bæk ðə ˈmɔɪstʃər/
第二次清洁时,使用沐浴露来恢复水分。
Guys, I already smell so good.
/ɡaɪz, aɪ ɔlˈrɛdi smɛl soʊ ɡʊd/
伙计们,我已经闻起来很香了。
Now, out of the shower, use a body lotion and afterwards a body oil to lock in all the moisture.
/naʊ, aʊt əv ðə ˈʃaʊər, juz ə ˈbɑdi ˈloʊʃən ænd ˈæftərwərdz ə ˈbɑdi ɔɪl tu lɑk ɪn ɔl ðə ˈmɔɪstʃər/
现在,洗完澡后,使用身体乳,然后涂上身体油来锁住所有水分。
And now we're putting Vaseline here, here, and here because this makes your perfume last longer.
/ænd naʊ wɪr ˈpʊtɪŋ ˈvæsəˌlin hɪər, hɪər, ænd hɪər bɪˈkɔz ðɪs meɪks jɔr pərˈfjuːm læst ˈlɔŋɡər/
现在我们在这里、这里和这里放凡士林,因为这可以使你的香水持续更长时间。
Oh my god, I've never smelled better in my life.
/oʊ maɪ ɡɑd, aɪv ˈnɛvər smɛld ˈbɛtər ɪn maɪ laɪf/
天哪,我这辈子从来没有闻到过这么好的味道。