I finished this whole bagel.
/aɪ ˈfɪnɪʃt ðɪs hoʊl ˈbeɪɡəl/
我吃完了整个百吉饼。
I finished the whole one because it was so good and I was so hungry.
/aɪ ˈfɪnɪʃt ðə hoʊl wʌn bɪˈkɔz ɪt wəz soʊ ɡʊd ænd aɪ wəz soʊ ˈhʌŋɡri/
我吃完了一整份,因为它太好吃了,而且我太饿了。
Guys, I'm just sitting here now enjoying the sun, watching the people, just being in the moment and listening to all the sounds.
/ɡaɪz, aɪm dʒəst ˈsɪtɪŋ hɪr naʊ ɪnˈdʒɔɪɪŋ ðə sʌn, ˈwɑtʃɪŋ ðə ˈpipəl, dʒəst ˈbiɪŋ ɪn ðə ˈmoʊmənt ænd ˈlɪsənɪŋ tu ɔl ðə saʊndz/
伙计们,我现在就坐在这里享受阳光,看着人们,享受当下,聆听所有的声音。
And here are so many sounds.
/ænd hɪr ɑr soʊ ˈmɛni saʊndz/
这里有很多声音。
It's so stressful.
/ɪts soʊ ˈstrɛsfəl/
压力好大啊。
But if you just watch and you just observe, it's actually kind of it's kind of cool.
/bʌt ɪf ju dʒəst wɑtʃ ænd ju dʒəst əbˈzɜrv, ɪts ˈæktʃuəli kaɪnd əv ɪts kaɪnd əv kul/
但如果你只是观察,它实际上有点酷。
It's kind of relaxing.
/ɪts kaɪnd əv rɪˈlæksɪŋ/
这有点让人放松。
It's kind of like meditative.
/ɪts kaɪnd əv laɪk ˈmɛdɪteɪtɪv/
这有点像冥想。
I'm just getting inspired by all the outfits, all the people.
/aɪm dʒəst ˈɡɛtɪŋ ɪnˈspaɪərd baɪ ɔl ðə ˈaʊtfɪts, ɔl ðə ˈpipəl/
我只是从所有的服装、所有的人物中获得了灵感。
When was the last time we did that?
/wɛn wəz ðə læst taɪm wi dɪd ðæt/
我们上次这样做是什么时候?
Like just being present, being in the moment.
/laɪk dʒəst ˈbiɪŋ ˈprɛzənt, ˈbiɪŋ ɪn ðə ˈmoʊmənt/
就像只是存在,活在当下。
I want to encourage you to try the same.
/aɪ wɑnt tu ɪnˈkɜrɪdʒ ju tu traɪ ðə seɪm/
我想鼓励你也尝试同样的做法。
Maybe in a city, maybe in the countryside, wherever you live, just go outside and observe.
/ˈmeɪbi ɪn ə ˈsɪti, ˈmeɪbi ɪn ðə ˈkʌntriˌsaɪd, wɛrˈɛvər ju lɪv, dʒəst ɡoʊ aʊtˈsaɪd ænd əbˈzɜrv/
也许是在城市,也许是在乡村,无论你住在哪里,只要走出去观察一下。
Observe everything that's going on around you.
/əbˈzɜrv ˈɛvriˌθɪŋ ðæts ˈɡoʊɪŋ ɔn əˈraʊnd ju/
观察周围发生的一切事情。
It's so beautiful.
/ɪts soʊ ˈbyutɪfəl/
太美了。