Now, before we dive in, let's zoom out for a sec.
/naʊ, bɪˈfɔr wi daɪv ɪn, lɛts zum aʊt fɔr ə sɛk/
现在,在我们深入探讨之前,让我们先缩小一下。
I want you to think about it this way.
/aɪ wɑnt ju tu θɪŋk əˈbaʊt ɪt ðɪs weɪ/
我希望你能这样思考这个问题。
This reset is going to be like recalibrating your internal GPS.
/ðɪs ˌriˈsɛt ɪz ˈɡoʊɪŋ tu bi laɪk ˌriˈkælɪˌbreɪtɪŋ jʊər ɪnˈtɜrnl dʒi pi ɛs/
这次重置就像重新校准你的内部 GPS。
You had a destination in mind back in January.
/ju hæd ə ˌdɛstəˈneɪʃən ɪn maɪnd bæk ɪn ˈdʒænjuˌɛri/
早在一月份,您就已经想好目的地了。
Your goals, your vision, who you wanted to become.
/jʊər ɡoʊlz, jʊər ˈvɪʒən, hu ju ˈwɑntɪd tu bɪˈkʌm/
您的目标、您的愿景、您想成为的人。
But maybe you've veered off course a little bit, right?
/bʌt ˈmeɪbi juv vɪrd ɔf kɔrs ə ˈlɪtl bɪt, raɪt/
但也许你已经稍微偏离了方向,对吗?
Life got busy.
/laɪf ɡɑt ˈbɪzi/
生活变得忙碌。
You got distracted.
/ju ɡɑt dɪˈstræktɪd/
你分心了。
Or maybe something just came up.
/ɔr ˈmeɪbi ˈsʌmθɪŋ dʒʌst keɪm ʌp/
或者也许刚刚发生了一些事。
It happens.
/ɪt ˈhæpənz/
它发生了。
So, in this reset, we're recalibrating your GPS.
/soʊ, ɪn ðɪs ˌriˈsɛt, wir ˌriˈkælɪˌbreɪtɪŋ jʊər dʒi pi ɛs/
因此,在这次重置中,我们将重新校准您的GPS。
For putting you back in the driver's seat and getting you on the right path again to your destination from where you are right now.
/fɔr ˈpʊtɪŋ ju bæk ɪn ðə ˈdraɪvərz sit ænd ˈɡɛtɪŋ ju ɑn ðə raɪt pæθ əˈɡɛn tu jʊər ˌdɛstəˈneɪʃən frʌm wɛr ju ɑr raɪt naʊ/
让您重新回到驾驶座上,并让您从现在的位置再次走上正确的道路,到达目的地。
And so, I'm going to walk you through five simple steps to do this.
/ænd soʊ, aɪm ˈɡoʊɪŋ tu wɔk ju θru faɪv ˈsɪmpl stɛps tu du ðɪs/
因此,我将引导您完成五个简单的步骤来完成此操作。
And this is going to be easy to remember, easy to understand because reset is an acronym for the five-step process.
/ænd ðɪs ɪz ˈɡoʊɪŋ tu bi ˈizi tu rɪˈmɛmbər, ˈizi tu ˌʌndərˈstænd bɪˈkɔz ˌriˈsɛt ɪz æn ˈækrənɪm fɔr ðə faɪv stɛp ˈprɑsɛs/
这将很容易记住,很容易理解,因为重置是五步过程的首字母缩写。
Okay? So, R stands for radical honesty, and we'll get clear on what's not working.
/oʊˈkeɪ? soʊ, ɑr stændz fɔr ˈrædɪkəl ˈɑnəsti, ænd wil ɡɛt klɪr ɑn wʌts nɑt ˈwɜrkɪŋ/
好的?因此,R代表彻底的诚实,我们会弄清楚哪些地方行不通。
E stands for evidence gathering, and we'll double down on what is working.
/i stændz fɔr ˈɛvɪdəns ˈɡæðərɪŋ, ænd wil ˈdʌbəl daʊn ɑn wʌt ɪz ˈwɜrkɪŋ/
E代表收集证据,我们将加倍努力做好正在做的事情。
S stands for set new standards, and we'll realign with your new direction.
/ɛs stændz fɔr sɛt nu ˈstændərdz, ænd wil ˌriəˈlaɪn wɪð jʊər nu dɪˈrɛkʃən/
S代表设定新标准,我们将根据您的新方向重新调整。
E stands for execute, and that's when we're going to get things moving.
/i stændz fɔr ˈɛksɪˌkjut, ænd ðæts wɛn wir ˈɡoʊɪŋ tu ɡɛt θɪŋz ˈmuvɪŋ/
E 代表执行,这就是我们要让事情动起来的时候。
And lastly, T stands for traction.
/ænd ˈlæstli, ti stændz fɔr ˈtrækʃən/
最后,T代表牵引力。
And I'll show you how to keep that progress and keep that momentum going.
/ænd aɪl ʃoʊ ju haʊ tu kip ðæt ˈprɑɡrɛs ænd kip ðæt moʊˈmɛntəm ˈɡoʊɪŋ/
我会告诉你们如何保持这种进步并保持这种势头。