One of the points I wanted to touch on this video is the price of the latte.
/wʌn əv ðə pɔɪnts aɪ ˈwɑntɪd tu tʌtʃ ɑn ðɪs ˈvɪdioʊ ɪz ðə praɪs əv ðə ˈlɑteɪ/
我想在这个视频中谈论的一点是拿铁的价格。
Coffee nowadays is so expensive.
/ˈkɔfi ˈnaʊədeɪz ɪz soʊ ɪkˈspɛnsɪv/
现在的咖啡太贵了。
Lattes, especially in New York, can be like painful to buy at points.
/ˈlɑteɪz, ɪˈspɛʃəli ɪn nu jɔrk, kæn bi laɪk ˈpeɪnfəl tu baɪ æt pɔɪnts/
拿铁咖啡,尤其是在纽约,有时很难买到。
I think I purchased a $12 latte before.
/aɪ θɪŋk aɪ ˈpɜrtʃəst ə twɛlv ˈdɑlər ˈlɑteɪ bɪˈfɔr/
我想我以前买过一杯 12 美元的拿铁。
It gets pretty bad.
/ɪt ɡɛts ˈprɪti bæd/
情况变得非常糟糕。
And I forgot to address the prices of the first two.
/ænd aɪ fərˈɡɑt tu əˈdrɛs ðə ˈpraɪsəz ʌv ðə fɜrst tu/
我忘了说一下前两个的价格。
So, let's just backtrack really quick if you guys don't mind.
/soʊ, lɛts dʒʌst ˈbæktræk ˈrɪli kwɪk ɪf ju ɡaɪz doʊnt maɪnd/
所以,如果你们不介意的话,我们就快速回顾一下。
The first latte I got from Manuel that was not very good was $7.62.
/ðə fɜrst ˈlɑteɪ aɪ ɡɑt frʌm mænˈwɛl ðæt wʌz nɑt ˈvɛri ɡʊd wʌz ˈsɛvən dɑlər sɪksti tu sɛnts/
我从曼努埃尔那里买的第一杯拿铁咖啡味道不太好,价格是7.62 美元。
I'd say for New York that's like pretty standard.
/aɪd seɪ fɔr nu jɔrk ðæts laɪk ˈprɪti ˈstændərd/
我想说对于纽约来说这是相当标准的。
The one that I just had at Butler was $7.24.
/ðə wʌn ðæt aɪ dʒʌst hæd æt ˈbʌtlər wʌz ˈsɛvən dɑlər twɛnti fɔr sɛnts/
我刚刚在巴特勒吃的那个花了 7.24 元。
So, pretty similar.
/soʊ, ˈprɪti ˈsɪmələr/
所以,非常相似。
This one from Plant Shed, which is where I'm at now, was 626.
/ðɪs wʌn frʌm plænt ʃɛd, wɪtʃ ɪz wɛr aɪm æt naʊ, wʌz sɪks twɛnti sɪks/
我现在所在的 Plant Shed 的这个是 626。
So, that did surprise me.
/soʊ, ðæt dɪd sərˈpraɪz mi/
所以,这确实让我很惊讶。
I thought it'd be a little bit more.
/aɪ θɔt ɪd bi ə ˈlɪtl bɪt mɔr/
我以为会多一点。
The reason I wanted to go to this spot, because I did intentionally try to pick places for this video, I didn't just randomly go to different coffee shops, is because Planchshed has both coffee and flowers and plants.
/ðə ˈrizən aɪ ˈwɑntɪd tu ɡoʊ tu ðɪs spɑt, bɪˈkɔz aɪ dɪd ɪnˈtɛnʃənəli traɪ tu pɪk ˈpleɪsɪz fɔr ðɪs ˈvɪdioʊ, aɪ dɪdnt dʒʌst ˈrændəmli ɡoʊ tu ˈdɪfərənt ˈkɔfi ʃɑps, ɪz bɪˈkɔz plænʧʃɛd hæz boʊθ ˈkɔfi ænd ˈflaʊərz ænd plænts/
我之所以想去这个地方,是因为我特意为这段视频挑选了地点,而不是随意去不同的咖啡店,因为 Planchshed既有咖啡,也有花草。
And it's a really nice place to get like flower arrangements that I've been, but I've never actually gotten their coffee.
/ænd ɪts ə ˈrɪli naɪs pleɪs tu ɡɛt laɪk ˈflaʊər əˈreɪndʒmənts ðæt aɪv bɪn, bʌt aɪv ˈnɛvər ˈæktʃuəli ˈɡɑtn ðɛr ˈkɔfi/
这是一个很不错的地方,我曾经去过那里买花,但是我从来没有喝过他们的咖啡。
So, I saved it for this video to finally try coffee from their cafe.
/soʊ, aɪ seɪvd ɪt fɔr ðɪs ˈvɪdioʊ tu ˈfaɪnəli traɪ ˈkɔfi frʌm ðɛr ˈkæfeɪ/
所以,我把它保存到这个视频中,以便最终尝试他们咖啡馆的咖啡。
This is what it looks like.
/ðɪs ɪz wʌt ɪt lʊks laɪk/
它看起来是这样的。
I'm sitting outside because there is no seating in there.
/aɪm ˈsɪtɪŋ aʊtˈsaɪd bɪˈkɔz ðɛr ɪz noʊ ˈsitɪŋ ɪn ðɛr/
我坐在外面,因为里面没有座位。
So, here we go, Taste test.
/soʊ, hir wi ɡoʊ, teɪst tɛst/
那么,我们开始吧,味觉测试。
I'm getting more comfortable filming in public, guys.
/aɪm ˈɡɛtɪŋ mɔr ˈkʌmfərtəbəl ˈfɪlmɪŋ ɪn ˈpʌblɪk, ɡaɪz/
伙计们,我越来越习惯在公共场合拍摄了。
I I'm not I'm just gaslighting myself.
/aɪ aɪm nɑt aɪm dʒʌst ˈɡæsˌlaɪtɪŋ maɪˈsɛlf/
我,我不是,我只是在欺骗自己。