Hey guys, I just got out of the shower, so my hair looks a little bit crazy.
/heɪ ɡaɪz, aɪ dʒʌst ɡɑt aʊt əv ðə ˈʃaʊər, soʊ maɪ hɛər lʊks ə ˈlɪtl bɪt ˈkreɪzi/
嘿伙计们,我刚洗完澡,所以我的头发看起来有点乱。
How am I supposed to open this?
/haʊ æm aɪ səˈpoʊzd tu ˈoʊpən ðɪs/
我该如何打开它?
So, this is me without any makeup on.
/soʊ, ðɪs ɪz mi wɪðˈaʊt ˈɛni ˈmeɪkˌʌp ɑn/
所以,这是我没有化妆的样子。
Actually, I should show you guys my eyebrows and eyelashes.
/ˈæktʃuəli, aɪ ʃʊd ʃoʊ ju ɡaɪz maɪ ˈaɪˌbraʊz ænd ˈaɪˌlæʃɪz/
实际上,我应该向你们展示我的眉毛和睫毛。
As someone who's very impatient, it makes my makeup routine go by so much faster in the mornings.
/æz ˈsʌmwʌn huz ˈvɛri ɪmˈpeɪʃənt, ɪt meɪks maɪ ˈmeɪkˌʌp ruˈtin ɡoʊ baɪ soʊ mʌtʃ ˈfæstər ɪn ðə ˈmɔrnɪŋz/
作为一个非常没有耐心的人,它让我早上的化妆过程过得更快。
And you just wake up every morning and you feel ready without putting on anything.
/ænd ju dʒʌst weɪk ʌp ˈɛvri ˈmɔrnɪŋ ænd ju fil ˈrɛdi wɪðˈaʊt ˈpʊtɪŋ ɑn ˈɛniˌθɪŋ/
每天早上醒来,你无需穿任何衣服,就感觉准备好了。
Like really, I could just leave my house.
/laɪk ˈrɪli, aɪ kʊd dʒʌst liv maɪ haʊs/
就像真的,我可以直接离开家。
Well, I will be leaving my house most mornings just like this.
/wɛl, aɪ wɪl bi ˈlivɪŋ maɪ haʊs moʊst ˈmɔrnɪŋz dʒʌst laɪk ðɪs/
好吧,大多数早晨我都会像这样离开家。
I wanted to put on a little makeup this morning and like finish up the glow up with you guys.
/aɪ ˈwɑntɪd tu pʊt ɑn ə ˈlɪtl ˈmeɪkˌʌp ðɪs ˈmɔrnɪŋ ænd laɪk ˈfɪnɪʃ ʌp ðə ɡloʊ ʌp wɪð ju ɡaɪz/
今天早上我想化一点妆,和你们一起完成妆容。
We're taking this very seriously.
/wɪr ˈteɪkɪŋ ðɪs ˈvɛri ˈsɪriəsli/
我们对此非常重视。
I need to finish out the video by having my full outfit, which I got from Aritzia, and makeup and hair done.
/aɪ nid tu ˈfɪnɪʃ aʊt ðə ˈvɪdioʊ baɪ ˈhævɪŋ maɪ fʊl ˈaʊtˌfɪt, wɪtʃ aɪ ɡɑt frʌm ɑrˈitsiə, ænd ˈmeɪkˌʌp ænd hɛər dʌn/
我需要穿上从 Aritzia 买的全套服装,化好妆,做好头发,才能完成视频。
I met up with some family friends last night.
/aɪ mɛt ʌp wɪð sʌm ˈfæməli frɛndz læst naɪt/
昨晚我和一些家人朋友见面了。
One of the ladies, who I haven't seen in a month, was like, "Oh my gosh, did you get your hair done?"
/wʌn əv ðə ˈleɪdiz, hu aɪ ˈhævənt sin ɪn ə mʌnθ, wʌz laɪk, "oʊ maɪ ɡɑʃ, dɪd ju ɡɛt jʊər hɛər dʌn?"/
其中一位女士,我已经有一个月没见过她了,她问我:“天哪,你的头发做完了吗?”
And I did freak out.
/ænd aɪ dɪd frik aʊt/
我确实吓坏了。
I was like, "Yes, I did. Thank you for noticing."
/aɪ wʌz laɪk, "jɛs, aɪ dɪd. θæŋk ju fɔr ˈnoʊtɪsɪŋ"/
我回答说:“是的,我知道了。谢谢你注意到。”